Are you based in Dublin?
About The Person:
- Organised and conscientious in approach.
- Detail and reporting orientated.
- Excellent communications skills and an ability to work effectively with other business units to ensure processes and business rules are adhered to.
- Team player with excellent telephone manner.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with a fully integrated Financial System (SAP or Oracle) or similar system is essential.
- Minimum of two years administration experience in a busy office, working as part of a team.
- Experienced in working in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Sound commercial acumen.
About the Role:
Motor fleet administration and management (200 company vehicles), mobile phones, general
- Working closely with a Pan-European Fleet Management Company
- Managing of ordering of new vehicles and returning of old ones
- Liaising with business owners and procurement on key decision making for vehicle ordering
- Organizing vehicle re-allocations between employees
- Vehicle change-out management (scheduling of kit installations, GPS removals, liaising with appropriate departments like marketing etc.)
- Accident claim administration and follow up to recover of all costs
- Carrying out of routine fleet inspections, driver declarations,
- Fleet policy administration
- Repair scheduling, vehicle kit out parts ordering (raising of PO’s)
- Invoice checking and coding for finance for key suppliers
- Day to day query solving for all company drivers (issue escalating, directing requests to the correct contact, road tax, CVR and fuel card queries, insurance letter requests)
- Ad hoc report preparation for business owners and corporate partners
- Create & process Purchase Orders on Oracle system within agreed timelines.
- Effectively handle requisition and Vendor queries.
- Maintain all purchase order records and provide system maintenance on outstanding purchase orders.
- PO expediting as required.
- Ensure requisitions presented to Department are compliant to business and financial guidelines / rules.
- Processing requests from the business for new mobile phone orders (SIM set up, PO raising for new devices, distribution etc) in compliance with policy
- Answering employee queries on any mobile issues, logging of tickets for query resolution to include:
- Ad hoc reception cover
- PO approvals on Oracle
- Post scanning