I am looking for a Product Owner (with an understanding of FM) for my Client, a leading provider of Building Information Modeling solutions (BIM).
- Product Owner within an agile software teams (SCRUM)
- Product definition in the field of Computer Aided Facility Management (software for the control and management of buildings)
- Analysis of product and customer requirements, identification of innovations, as well as their documentation in the form of user stories
- Control of product planning in cooperation with the Software Development:
- feature screening
- Analysis, specification and prioritization of requirements
- Care of the Product Backlog and the Roadmap
- Involvement and support during customer visits and sales support in the technical preparation of proposals
- Work closely with the marketing, sales and international subsidiaries
- Several years of professional experience as Product Manager / Product Owner in the agile software development or in the Facilities Management industry
- Technical (technical) university qualifications or training in Facility Management
- Analytical thinking and structured work
- Sovereign appearance, communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience in CAD and CAFM beneficial
- Fluent German and English skills
You are enthusiastic about the many aspects within the product definition and watch always current needs in the consumer market? Then you are exactly right for my Client!
We look forward to an analysis and coordination talent that inspires us with a strong communication skills, process-oriented thinking and a high degree of expertise and assertiveness.