I am looking for a Soft Services Manager for my Client, based in Munich.
The role is primarily intended to ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of soft services across the Regional area. The Soft Services Manager will have specific responsibility for the management of certain vendor relationships services across the area, and responsibility for ensuring that the IFM team is consistent in quality and delivery, solutions and all arrangements around soft services provision. To achieve this, the Soft Services Manager will work very closely with the onsite delivery teams.
Candidates must be fluent in English and German
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- SLA & KPI tracking systems
- Response time to Service Requests within the Client’s severity requirements
- Compliance with local Health and Safety regulations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Pursue continuous improvement
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Vendor/contract management
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Practical experience in Soft Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of soft services
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally 6 years + exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EHS management systems essential
- Quality, EHS and environmental related accreditations desirable
- Facilities Management industry recognised related qualifications desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent