I am looking for a Site Facilities Manager for my Client in Rotterdam.
Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and English with at least 3 years of experience in a (Facilities related) Management position in a high demanding and international customer environment. Bachelors degree in Facilities Manager or equivalent would be advantageous.
Managing a team of two direct reports you will be responsible for leading the delivery of the defined scope of work to the Client at the Site(s) for which they are accountable.
In this capacity, there are 6 major activities for which they are accountable:
- People Management – develop and sustain a high quality well motivated team
- Client Management – ensure that on site Clients expectations are met
- Contracts Management – ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered
- Finance Management – ensure that the site’s financial operations are meeting targets and control requirements
- Health and Safety Management – ensuring the provision of a safe working environment
- Site Operations Management – implementing Industry Best Practice operations
Key Performance Measures
- Staff Satisfaction Survey
- KPIs/Master Agreement Reporting requirements
- CSA/Audit scores/ Scorecards
- Implementation of Best Practice
- Agreed cost savings initiatives
- Budgets/forecast accuracy
- H&S Audits
- Client Surveys (as defined in Master Agreement)
- Contracts SLA’S
- Command Skills – for coordinating all additional efforts;
- Customer Focus – for best Customer Satisfaction;
- Negotiating skills – for negotiating with business and suppliers for the best solution;
- Priority Setting – Set right priority also in cooperation with your manager;
- Problem Solving;
- Drive for Results;
If you meet these requirements, please apply with your CV in English and in Word format showing your suitability for the role.