I am recruiting a Senior Facilities Manager for an exciting new role, based in Cambridge.
Responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service as detailed in the scope of works section of the contract and will report to the Regional Facilities Manager. In this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at these specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
Responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
The candidate must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Customer focused
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- 6 years + experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience with Facility legislation, and governing bodies
- Fluency in English essential
- Quality, EHS, Sustainability related qualifications desirable
- FM industry memberships and accreditations desirable
- Education to degree/diploma standard essential