This role is reporting to the Technical Services Director and will manage delivery of services and projects across a wide range of clients.
The successful candidate will support the Technical Services Director in the management of all Technical Services to the clients and act as designate in his absence.
They will possess strong engineering skills, combined with strong interpersonal skills and experience in the following:
• Contractor Management
• Account Management
• Managing Operating Budget & budget control
• Managing Client Relationship
• Experience of maintenance & PPM
• Have an understanding of Building Regulations, the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act
• Good communication skills essential
Education and experience:
• Engineering Degree
• Further qualification in energy management, procurement or H&S would be a benefit
• Minimum 9-10 years Building Services Engineering Experience