Regional Occupancy Planner, Germany
I am recruiting a Regional Occupancy Planner for my Client’s Occupancy Planning business line in the Berlin area.
Please do not apply unless you are fluent in German and fluent in English
Provide workplace planning services in support of strategic portfolio objectives and ensure global / regional consistency of Planning/Reporting.
What this job involves
- Ensure accuracy of occupancy data to support Area Managers with business partnering conversations (occupancy, vacancy, capacity, density, utilisation, demand, etc.).
- Update Space tool with accurate space and occupancy data
- Manage Space Planning and MAC (Moves, Adds and Changes) teams ensuring consistency or process and best practises
- Analysis of the top-down and bottoms-up seat count projections, collected at the Area Manager level, to identify trends and optimisation opportunities
- Work with the Area Managers and site Space Planners to reconcile discrepancies in data and forecast projections
- Ensure consistency of processes, reporting, governance, and measurement of the occupancy data
- Proactively identify opportunities to consolidate teams into less space
- Plan to and promote Client’s space program.
- Be proactive in leveraging space utilisation and other data sources to derive occupancy statistics.
- Status of major initiatives affecting planning decisions for the sites.
- Standard suite of reports on a regular basis occupancy metrics reflecting the Area Manager strategies.
- Provide occupancy information and space metrics to Area Managers and business leaders in support of their business planning.
- Prepare materials for Area Manager / Business leader conversations with documentation such as blocking plans and tabulated cost centre data.
- Area Managers
- Business line leaders
- Space Planners within their portfolio
- Other Occupancy Planners, regionally / globally
- Regional Portfolio Strategists
- Space management team
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
To apply you need to be / have:
- Relationship building
- Strategic thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with activity-based working programs
- Ability to delegate, manage a small team & multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate data into planning initiatives & data-driven decision making
- Planning experience preferred
- CAFM / IWMS experience preferred
- Microsoft office tools, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- AutoCAD skills preferred