I am looking for a Regional Facilities Manager to be based in Stockholm for my FM Service Provider Client.
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for the supervision of multiple Facilities Coordinators and other regional sites.
The Regional Facility Manager will have overall responsibility for:
- Regulatory compliance management (including but not limited to Emergency Management and Life Safety)
- Region expense budget management and region organisational performance management.
- Key member of the account executive leadership team and, as such, will participate in operational and strategic planning activities.
- This position will be required to drive change, consistent with overall account team strategic and operational plans, throughout the region.
- Subject matter expert on facilities specific events across the region and in line with the client’s need.
- Client Relationship Building/Management – direct interface with the region client representatives and key stakeholders. Develop strong client relationships and ensure services are delivered with quality.
- Facility Management – leadership of the Regional Facilities Management team and resources responsible for delivering facility operations, soft services and construction project management (small projects). Ensure proper operations, maintenance and technical support is provided to meet client needs both for implant and regional services.
- Organisational Leadership – Ensure robust personnel management is provided including personnel development/training, performance management, coaching and mentoring. Support a culture of diversity and inclusion to develop a high performing team that delivers superior client service.
- Strategic Planning – create a Facility Management vision for the geographical area, develop an overall area work plan and oversee execution of the work plan to realize the vision with coordination with the client. Includes development plans to achieve expense budget targets and annual/long range facilities infrastructure capital planning.
- Budget – manage area budget. Complete forecasts within budget accuracy guidelines. Understand and comply with expense and capital funding guidelines.
- Key Measures (KPIs) – responsible to ensure region meets/exceeds all performance measures for the account including regulatory compliance (Emergency Management and Life Safety requirements), expense budget performance, cost savings targets, work order completion rate metrics, customer satisfaction survey scores and construction projects metrics. Responsible for holding Facilities Coordinators team accountable for meeting work order completion requirements.
- Employee Safety – responsibilities include ensuring the region staff completion of annual required safety training and promoting a culture of safety throughout the region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent facilities experience.
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in facilities management in corporate, third party or as a consultant.
- Managerial experience required which includes a history of successful Budget Management, Contract Management, Business Planning and People Development.
- Prove record of success managing both an in-house and regional portfolio with multiple sites.
- Senior leadership interface up to and including interfacing with the client staff
- Strong supervisory skills required, with the ability to coach mentor and train.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM), CPMM, CPE or other certifications, a plus but not required.
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation ability (win-win resolution)
- Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills.