We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Facilities Manager.
This is a pivotal role responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, establishing and managing the service delivery team, delivering key initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes, systems and reporting.
The role also ensures efficient and consistent operations of all facility management activities to meet contractual obligations with respect to the property portfolio of the Client throughout the region, achieving the Client’s outsourcing objectives, consistency and risk management.
The Regional Facilities Manager has accountability for delivering on the regional financial P&L and its management within the business. This opportunity would be ideally suited to an experienced Regional Facilities Manager or Senior Facilities Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience Regional Facilities Manager role or similar
- Previous Regional EMEA experience would be advantageous
- Practical experience in Hard Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering desirable
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering) preferred
- A high calibre Individual with a proven track-record of delivery on regional corporate facilities portfolios with the operational and financial skills required to effectively manage contracts.
- A good communicator with excellent management skills who is well organised, commercially astute and motivated.
- Diligent and resourceful with an aptitude for attention to detail, set high expectations of quality and demonstrate an abundance of organisational and managerial ability.
If you’re interested in this Facilities Management role, APPLY now, with your CV in English and in Word format