Must be fluent in both German and English (if not native must be C1/C2 certified fluency)
The role is responsible for managing the assigned sites within the account owned and/or occupied portfolio in accordance with the requirements of all local and governmental requirements.
The position will be responsible for all line of business and third party relationships with the assigned buildings.
The position will also manage a team of local Facility Management professionals and have additional oversight responsibilities for Facilities Management Professionals on sites in 5 countries. (Germany, Nordics, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria)
Key experience/expertise - Minimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 8+ years of experience
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and local language and solid presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyse data
- Critical Infrastructure Experience
- High Rise Building Experience