I am looking for a Receptionist for my Client in Prague.
Candidates must be fluent in English as well as the local language and ideally living in, or within commuting distance of, Prague.
Key Performance Measures:
- Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- High customer satisfaction survey rating.
- Work order closure within agreed timescales
- PM closure within agreed timescales
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in facilities related environment. Experience within a global organization would be beneficial
- Demonstrate successful contract management and office management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Ability to bring a fresh approach, finding solutions (using the internet to search for needs)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Understand the legal framework of contracts
- Demonstrate successful management of contracts and measurement of service excellence
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is an absolute perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
- Positive Outlook
- Health and Safety Conscious
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
- Fluent in English and Czech