I am looking for a Facilities Manager, fluent in both French and English for my Client based in the southwestern suburbs of Paris.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced person within the facilities management industry with the following skills:
• Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment. Experience within a global organisation would be beneficial.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a facilities-related background
• Demonstrate successful contract management and office management
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
• Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
• Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
• Ability to bring a fresh approach, finding solutions (using the internet to search for needs)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Understand the legal framework of contracts
• Demonstrate successful management of contracts and measurement of service excellence
• Ability to network at all levels within the organisation.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is an absolute perquisite for this role
• Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
• Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
• Positive Outlook
• Health and Safety Conscious
• Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
• Fluent in English and in French