An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced office environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- Taking New hire photographs
- When Security on site is not present
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Print badges for new hires/loaner badges etc. at the direction of the Facilities Management and maintaining records of same.
- Assist the Lead Receptionist in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering of office supplies.
- Maintain the reception area in good order
- Support the facilities team
- Responsible for all other duties and tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Experience in reception, concierge or related field
- Experience within a large commercial organisation would be beneficial
- Must have experience in running a front desk
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral)
- Native or fluent in German
- Must be fluent in English
- Problem solving & decision-making skills
- Be customer focused
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity