I am looking for an Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator for my FM Service Provider client based in Stockholm. Fluent English and Swedish are required.
The main function is to assist the Facilities Manager in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
Undertake a range of activities and tasks to assist in the efficient running of the Client’s office from Front of House to Team Administration. This is a demanding role requiring a person who can multi task, prioritise and meet deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Front of House
- Welcome, greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and any other filing systems of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- Issuing of ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Print badges for new hires badges etc. at the direction of the FM and maintaining records of same.
Meetings & Events
- Assist with catering and event-related activities for in-office and local programs (for customers and partners).
- Assist with the coordination and planning of team activities and events, including monthly/quarterly meetings, holiday parties, team building activities, etc.
- Help with the coordination of recruiting activities, including room reservations, interview assignments, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and management of schedules and plans for visiting executives and Client team members. Including travel, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Assist local Marketing teams with the coordination and execution of events as well as assist with the development and shipping of outbound marketing programs.
- Maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and SharePoint room booking systems.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
Assist the Facilities Manager
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Manage and maintain regular contact and meetings with relevant vendors- to report on issues, recommendations and cost estimates as requested by the FM
- Weekly walk-round with the vendor cleaning manager ensuring cleaning quality standards are maintained
- Manage Help desk requests - interface with internal customers and action queries promptly in line with SLA
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Provide related metrics as requested.
- Work to process and procedures as implemented across the Client’s portfolio
- Assist the Site Lead with all activities, including printing, signing, scanning, sending tax and other requirements financial and tax-related documents
- Assist with the coordination of IT-related activities, like ordering new PC’s for new employees, coordinating shipment of monitors, etc.
- Coordinate the collection, consolidation, and deliver of standard Clent business-related metrics, including monthly business review, quarterly report, etc.
- Owning Nordics-related resources and information, including business card ordering systems/process, key telephone numbers and other contact information for key resources, wiki updates, etc.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Customer service experience in a quality/demanding environment
- Operational and administrative experience