I am looking for an Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator who reports to the Facilities Manager. Their main function is to assist the Facilities Manager in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and efficient business dealings with Office Services related vendors (issues reporting, service improvement opportunities and cost monitoring).
- Manage the performance of the Reception team receptionists/Mail-room and Meeting & Events Specialist, including allocating resource, delegating workload, ensuring adherence to best practices etc..
- Raise purchase orders and organise/structure all associated financial requirements
- Working with the Facilities Manager to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves. Meeting with the Department Heads quarterly with the Facilities Manager and ensuring all growth requirements for Space are managed accordingly.
- Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager
- Working with Facilities Manager to maintain floor plans
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
- Manage Help-desk Tickets
Handle internal customer queries promptly, efficiently and in line with SLA.
- Working with the Building team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary
- Suggesting cost saving plans to the client
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables and placing orders with suppliers. Negotiating prices with vendors to obtain the best price.
- Working with the Meetings and Events team and assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
- Assisting with meeting room set-up as and when required.
- Provide cover for Reception desk/Mail-room and Meetings and Events Specialist as and when required
- Be available to assist other FM Team members as and when required
- Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc. that relate to all Facilities functions
Skills and Competencies
- Leadership & Team Management skills
- Strong Office Management skills
- Sharp time management incl. organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service background essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes
- IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous Office Management/Facility Management experience
- Education: Diploma/degree level
- Fluency in German and English essential (written and spoken)