I am looking for a MAC and Occupancy Analyst for my Client based in Luxembourg.
A strong background in Data Analytics is a must and fluency in English is essential for this exciting role.
You must be fluent in French, German and English.
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager. The main objectives of the role are to assist in the analysis and production of occupancy reports and provide assistance with occupancy and MAC planning for the Luxembourg campus.
Skills and Competencies
- Produce accurate headcount forecast based on information supplied by all business teams.
- Ability to ‘slice and dice’ forecast data to enable the business to make the best decision on the various scenario plans for Luxembourg
- Solid data analysis and research skills and experience extracting, tracking, and organisng data
- Ability to present big data in a clear, concise and routine manner
- Ability to create and update intermediate to advanced level spreadsheets
- Advanced experience with MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA code preferred but not essential
- Ability to analyse headcount forecast data
- Client facing experience in a quality driven environment
- Exposure within an international corporate organisation
- Fluent in French and German and English