I am looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a campus of 3-4 small offices north of Tel Aviv for my FM Service Provider Client.
Key characteristics for the role:
1) Exceptional client focus
2) Good communication and reasoning ability
3) Good level of detailed knowledge in the FM world (does not have to be technical)
4) Able to work as part of a team
5) GET UP AND GO!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, gain consensus for, and implement the Best Practice/ Building Operation Plan for assigned portfolio.
- Work with the Financial Manager to prepare the final budget documentation/plans and administer the works to ensure budget compliance.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating procedures, the management plan and/or management services agreement and of leased premises as dictated by lessee's agreement.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Specialist, competitively bid and prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assemble and analyse contract bids, submit recommendations and prepare the standard form contract agreement for the Account Manager for execution.
- Act as primary contact for assigned site’s contractors and vendors.
- Maintain role as primary contact for service requests generated by the client’s staff. Proactively meet with Client’s local Management on scheduled basis. Communicate regularly with the client’s Management and staff, providing necessary support and information on the status of all areas under his management.
- Approve purchases of supplies and equipment for use at managed office buildings.
- Contract for services as described within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement.
- Participate in group wide bid processes as appropriate.
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statuary requirements, and within the Health and Safety guidelines.
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed and refinements made to enhance FM services across the assigned portfolio.
- Develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Ensures spending is per quarterly forecast and oversees all accruals, re-classes, invoices, etc.
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of assigned post local language would be an advantage.
Salary equates to Israeli Shekel ?19570 per month
Applications in English and in Word format, please