An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Facilities Management
In this role, you will take on the technical supervision and line management of the Facility Management team at our production site. Together with your team, you will ensure the technical operation and will take responsibility for the operational and strategic development of your area.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for all technical, infrastructural and commercial matters of Facility Management
- Active design of a sustainable oriented site development including the implementation of structural engineering projects and warranty management
- Planning and implementation of necessary maintenance and refurbishment measures including new buildings and conversions
- Regularly creating budget plans for investments, repairs, contract negotiations and warranties
- Responsibility for further facility management projects including active management of internal and external stakeholders
- In addition, coordinating co-determination facility-management topics with the works’ council
As Head of Facility Management, you will be able to absorb information quickly, evaluate this from various perspectives and create new connections. Based on your experience, you always communicate openly and coherently and pass on information both comprehensively and in a targeted manner. You also communicate complex contexts clearly and convincingly. In addition, you inspire others to come up with new ideas and have the passion and the courage to develop new and even unconventional ideas.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Facility Management, Supply or Electrical Engineering (or similar discipline) and have relevant professional experience in facility management and/or construction
- Several years of professional experience as manager in a similar role, ideally in a corporate environment
- Substantial experience in management of office and production areas
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex projects in facility and construction management
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and English
If you’re interested in this Head of Facilities Management role, APPLY now, with your CV in Word format