I am looking for a Hard Services Manager (HSM) for my Client, based in London
The Hard Services Manager (HSM) role will involve both day to day facilities coordination and management of multiple ad-hoc projects for the client’s corporate facilities, including critical environments. The local sites set-up brings interesting challenges in Facilities & Real Estate and we are looking for an assertive candidate who can communicate effectively and cross-functionally to understand business needs, problem-solve and deliver facilities solutions that are both high-quality and cost-effective.
To apply you need:
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering preferred)
- Practical experience in Hard Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Ideally 6 years + exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Ability to work in collaborative Team environment
- Vendor/contract management
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of IT literacy
- Technical qualified professional engineer
- Multi discipline experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Management knowledge and experience desirable
- Desirable – Authorising engineer for High Voltage, Confined space and Pressure Systems working
- CIBSE affiliation desirable