We’re looking for a reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic handyman to help build a ‘Facilities Presence’ within the online gaming organisation.
The Handyman will support the Workplace Services Manager at the head office. The role will have direct interaction with front of house team, various departments, multiple areas and senior managers across the business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills to be able to liase with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and levels of skill and experience
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Experience in different services e.g. engineering, building maintenance, security etc to complete small jobs by oneself and to monitor the work of contractors
- Proactive approach to maintenance tasks
- Ability to work within a team and alone
- Proactive and professional
- Be prepared to work in a hands-on role
- Highly customer focused with can do attitude
- Computer literate across Microsoft Office suite (desirable)
- Team member with a flexible and hardworking character
- Innovative and imaginative being able to think out of the box
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic.
- Hands-on experience of unskilled maintenance tasks
- Working as part of the Workplace Services Team
- Maintaining building maintenance
- An awareness of health & safety
People from a high end retail/hotel background will be well suited.