Looking for a Group Leader of Real Estate and Facilities Management for my Technology Client based near Dortmund.
In this role, you are responsible for the professional group management in Facility Management with a focus on Real Estate Management
Your tasks include:
- Professional and line management of a group of currently seven employees
- Independent implementation, coordination, billing and approval of construction and reconstruction work as well as repair measures of all crafts
- The development of alternative proposals in the interest of continuous improvement
- In addition, the comprehensive optimisation of technical and infrastructural FM services
- Ensuring the proper operation of technical facilities in buildings as well as compliance with legal and governmental/official inspections
- In addition, actively driving topics in the areas of real estate controlling, floor space management and floor space accounting
They are personally committed to customer matters/requests, give them a high priority and show commitment to pledges made to customers. Hereby you are good communicator, able to build stable relationships and networks. You also promote the quality awareness in your area of work and consider problems as an incentive and a trigger for constant optimisation.
You successfully meet the prerequisites if you:
- Have completed a university degree (diploma / master) in the sectors of facility management, civil engineering or as an architect
- Have several years of professional experience, preferably as a facility manager in a manufacturing company
- Preferably have some management experience
- Demonstrate additional knowledge in the area of real estate - Controlling
- Communicate confidently in German and English