I am looking for an FM Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Development Manager for my client in Dresden where their production site is expanding.
In this position, you are responsible for the development of infrastructure at our location, one of the most modern factories in Europe.
You are responsible to ensure high quality by means of planning ahead. You can quickly establish a trusting and constructive cooperation. In doing so, you demonstrate strong communication skills and are able to build strong relationships and networks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The planning of infrastructure and the development of strategies and concepts for a low-cost infrastructural development of buildings and facilities
- Manage projects in the course of the construction of new infrastructure systems for ramp-ups and for plant system optimisation measures
- The development, planning, and the coordination of executing efficiency projects for the implementation of cost reduction measures
- The evaluation of basic supply expansions
- The creation, coordination and professional support of complex start-up tests
You successfully meet the requirements if you:
- Have a university degree in the field of supply engineering, technical building equipment or something comparable
- Have at least 5 years professional experience in the field of planning of basic media supply systems
- Already possess project management knowledge
- Are competent in the use of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Are able to communicate securely in German and English