I am looking for a Building Services Engineer for my client in Dresden where their production site is expanding.
In the position as an engineer for the purification of exhaust air in the area of facility management, you are responsible for an uninterrupted and proper operation of centralised and decentralised exhaust-air purification systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for an uninterrupted and proper operation of centralised and decentralised exhaust-air purification systems
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory provisions as well as safety-relevant regulations
- Conducting systematic fault analysis, as well as the operation of detailed fault management
- The optimisation and expansion of supply systems
- The coordination of external service partners and suppliers
- Forming the interface between your area of responsibility as well as the production department to labour, fire and environmental protection, procurement and other internal customers in addition to other internal customers
You successfully meet the requirements if you:
- Have a university degree in the field of chemical engineering or another related subject with a chemical or process-engineering background
- Have several years of professional experience in operating exhaust-air purification systems
- Ideally have already collected experience in the maintenance and repair as well as plant engineering in the semiconductor field.
- Are competent in the use of MS Office as well as SAP
- Are able to communicate securely in German and English