I am looking for a Building Services Electrical Engineer for my client in Dresden where their production site is expanding.
In this position, in the field of facility management, you will be responsible for a tremendously wide voltage range: from the 20kV power supply up to the very last socket!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring an uninterrupted and proper operation of electro-technical utilities and electrical building technology
- Furthermore, specifically ensuring the uninterrupted power supply (UPS)
- Conducting systematic fault analysis, as well as the operation of detailed fault management
- The development, planning and monitoring of required maintenance measures
- The coordination of external service partners and suppliers
- Forming the interface between your area of responsibility as well as the production department to labour, fire and environmental protection, procurement and other internal customers in addition to other internal customers and our sites worldwide
You successfully meet the requirements if you:
- Have completed a university degree in the field of electrical engineering or electrical power engineering.
- Have several years of professional experience in the operation of utilities for production plants, in particular, you have collected extensive experience in the field of the generation and distribution of electrical energy.
- Ideally have an additional training to obtain switching authorisation for 20kV
- Are competent in the use of MS Office as well as SAP-PM
- Are able to communicate and present securely in German and English