• Ensure and coordinate all maintenance activities in your area.
• Work with the existing network of suppliers and contractors to arrange repairs /maintenance service and source new suppliers when necessary.
• Follow up external service quality and energy consumption.
• Monitor and analyse all maintenance costs especially cleaning and energy costs.
• Code all repairs and maintenance related invoicing and resolve invoicing discrepancies tracking repair expenses and look for cost saving opportunities.
• Prepare proposal and quotation requests for project.
• Track progress of service requests and equipment replacements following up on all orders and transport materials for up keeping and non-commercial goods.
You like to plan, coordinate, manage and secure the execution of the purchased services
You are able to set requirements for FM Service Delivery and Projects always optimising the balance between the required quality and the long-term cost
Your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills enable you, together with our external suppliers to strive for improvements of the services without losing in quality. As a team player together, with the Area Teams and Support Office functions, you give direction, lead and coach the Stores in an inspiring way to generate an exciting shopping experience for all our customers
Your expertise also includes
• Minimum 2 years in retail maintenance experience
• Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
• Strategic and analytical approach in your work daily work
• Work well under stressful conditions and able to prioritise.
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as a team player
• Drive and ambition to strive for improvements
• Possess a good technical knowledge and be open to learn new skills
• Fluent English and German (fluency in French and/or Italian would be an advantage)
• A bachelor or master’s degree in business/economics, engineering or similar, is an additional benefit
How to apply
Please send your Motivation letter, CV, Work Certificates / Reference letters and Diplomas to date (if applicable) in English.