I am looking for a Customer Services Manager (Assistant Facilities Manager) to manage a Nordics Portfolio. Based in Stockholm with responsibility for Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway. Candidates must be fluent in English and in Swedish.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be familiar with & operate to the Scope of Work as defined in the Master Agreement.
- Understand the operational & technical requirements of the site and ensure that current contracts are maintained to provide necessary supplies and services.
- Review and spot-check to ensure that suppliers/service providers are meeting contractual obligations to the client.
- Ensure that the site is well maintained and correctly furnished/stocked to operate to maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that detailed floor inspections are routinely conducted.
- Ensure that an effective Work Order system is maintained for rectification of any defective items/services & ensure that these are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure routine testing of Audio Visual equipment functionality; maintain & repair as required
- Ensure all working environments meet all requisite OH&S Standards.
- Ensure smooth running of meetings&/or events at the site.
- Assist with Business Unit relocations or ‘ad hoc’ projects.
- Assist with critical out-of-hours issues & participate as a key team member in responses to emergency situations
- Provide backup support for the account team members in times of absence.
- Liaise closely with the client on-site representatives to address problems and/or enhance working environment performance
- Clearly document & communicate all client expectations to the balance of the FM team
- Work collaboratively with facilities team colleagues both within the Client Accounts & in the wider team network
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by the country Site Leader or Senior Account Management on a upon need basis.
- Development and management of systems and procedures for settling the regional operating budgets, tracking and reporting the spending in accordance to the contractual requirements
- Support deployment of global or regional initiatives proactively collaborating with dedicated team members
- Site Operations Management
- Budget Handling (reporting, approving, forecasting)
- Finance Management
- Assist the Country Site Leaders in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the properties including financial, technical, maintenance, procurement, asset & vendor management.
- Develop an understanding of and sound working relationships with key representatives of the client and all key suppliers/service providers to the site.
- Project Management