I am looking for an experienced Facilities Operations Manager for my Client. The role can be based in Dublin or London.
This person will support the Account Director in ensuring the FM contract delivery across all EMEA sites, including all aspects of operational contact delivery, support for the management of all hard and soft services, financial management and customer service delivery on the portfolio.
- Technical back ground with a proven ability to understand and interrogate hard service delivery
- Proven track record of supporting and leading a team across multiple service lines
- Must be prepared to travel in order to support EMEA wide delivery
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experience in financial management and identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings