We are looking for a Soft Services Manager for our Client, based in Dublin.
Candidates must be fluent in English and currently based in, or commutable distance to, Dublin.
The Soft Services Manager role is primarily intended to ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of services
The Soft Services Manager is responsible for working closely with the onsite delivery teams to ensure that:
- Full compliance to EH&S regulations is continuously achieved
- Services are managed and delivered consistently across the portfolio of sites
- New sites are seamlessly mobilised, working closely with the Sourcing Manager
- Vendor is managed in line with the Client vendor management process
- Vendor is managed strictly in line with Client contract, and associated agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Reporting flows through from the vendors to the Client team in accordance with requirements
- Budgets and all financial requirements flow through from the vendors to the Client team in accordance with requirements
- Key relationships are built with Facility Managers and Office Service Coordinators across the team in order to ensure delivery goals are met
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Vendor/contract management
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Practical experience in Soft Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of soft services
- Ideally 6 years + exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organisation.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EH&S management systems essential
- Quality, EH&S and environmental related accreditation desirable
- Facilities Management industry recognised related qualifications desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent