I am looking for a Facilities Manager for my Client in Prague.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of an European team based in the Clients offices.
Candidates must be fluent in English and Czech and ideally living in, or within commuting distance of Prague.
The Facilities Manager (FM) is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service as detailed in the scope of works section of the contract and will report to the Senior Facilities Manager (SFM).
You will be the person responsible for the service delivery at specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The FM will provide operational leadership and ensure the account objectives are met in the Region. The role will have functional accountability for an assigned number of the Client Sites and the jobholder is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
Key Performance Measures
• Compliance with service provision as detailed in the contract.
• Compliance with the Health and Safety responsibilities.
• High Customer Satisfaction rating as measured in regular surveys.
• Compliance with Best Practice documentation.
• Pursue continuous improvement.
• Languages: Must be fluent in English and Czech.
• Excellent organisational skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multi-functional teams.
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Interest in continuous improvement and development of new technologies.