Candidates must be fluent in both Norwegian and English.
The FM is directly accountable for the following typical activities:
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance
- Ensures compliance with Company and Client best practice, policies and procedures including Statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA’s
- Develops a close working relationship with Landlord, Managing Agents and all of the FM vendors to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and become partners in delivering a high quality service.
- Is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
- Monitor PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers
- Responsible for Health & Safety during events, including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation and working closely with the Client Health & Safety Manager.
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest standards
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs
- Supports Events, Food & Beverage, Amenities, On site Activities & Concierge Services and relevant service providers locally
- Adds value in terms of delivery and innovation
- Proactively manages spend and budget locally in line with policies and procedures including the processing of PO’s, invoices, budgets, service charges, rates, rent, insurance and local taxes etc as applicable
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable