Are you fluent in English and available immediately to work in London?
Do you have excellent customer services skills?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, managing a small team, including remote sites?
The Facilities Manager will assist the Regional Facilities Manager in leading a team (or vendor group) in the tactical delivery for the assigned property/facility, and be the on-site key point of contact for the key stakeholders and the client. The responsibilities will include site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services, helpdesk and reception.
- Help manage and coach team
- Assist in developing and sustain a high-quality well motivated team
- Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics
- Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team
- Assist in mentoring and enabling Training & Development of team members
- Deliver excellent customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
- Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders (client, landlord and suppliers) and be comfortable working across all levels
- Manage delivery of facilities services across all functions
- Monitor procedures to ensure client’s expectations are conveyed and worked upon
- Procurement & Vendor Management
- Support vendors including hard and soft skills to deliver services on time and within budget
- Support vendor procurement processes in accordance with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as the Client's procurement best practices
- Ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered at the right cost and in line with the Client Code of Ethics
- Support in monitoring expiry of contracts and initiate re-procurement if needed
- Continually assess contracts to ensure best value delivered to the client
- Assist in ensuring that the site’s financial operations are meeting targets and control requirements
- Assist and monitor financial processes to ensure account payable procedures are followed at all times
- Implement and manage safety procedures to ensure the provision of a safe working environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Implement Industry Best Practice operations
- Assist and monitor to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times
- Ensure all Critical Environment requirements are met
- Seek ways to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required
- Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program
- Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
- Adhere to my Client’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’s guidelines, procedures and strategies