I am looking for a Facilities Manager for my FM Service Provider Client in London.
The FM is responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction, contact delivery, management of all hard and soft services, financial management and leading the team.
- Proven track record in the management of hard services, preferably self delivered engineering services contracts
- Proven track record of managing office cleaning, preferably BICS experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong Client relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
- Minimum five years experience delivering combined services facilities management contract in a client site.
- Degree qualified, preferably in property, facilities operations or engineering.
- Drive to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and work in a pressurized fast paced environment
- Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial Proven track record in terms of people management and team leadership skills
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility with a ‘can do attitude’