We are looking for a Facilities Manager for our Client in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity in an expanding team.
The Facilities Manager (FM) is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service as detailed in the scope of works section of the contract and will report to the Account Director. In this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Decision making / complex problem solving:
- Proactively gathers information from appropriate sources
- Probes/considers all of the facts
- Considers other perspectives
- Refers to long term plans and goals, draws sound inferences
- Prioritizes key factors
- Acts decisively, promptly and confidently
- Able to operate with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
- Planning and organising:
- Able to evaluate priorities and re-juggle as appropriate
- Able to resolve conflict and communicate intentions clearly
- Deliver on time and with high quality results
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity.
- A proven team player at ease with sleeves rolled up approach.
- High level of IT literacy
- Spreadsheets and word processing