I am looking for an experienced Facilities Operations Manager for my Client. The role will be based in Dublin.
The EMEA Operations Manager is the professional who brings together and oversees all of the Support Functions on the Client EMEA account acting as the number two to the Account Director ensuring contract delivery. The OM is responsible for assisting in all aspects of operational contract delivery in particular the operations functions in terms of the finance and sourcing teams, HR and H&S functions and the helpdesk function whilst also acting as a point of contact between the FM team and Client Business Managers.
- Operations background within a multi-site facilities contract with a proven ability to understand and interrogate a TFM delivery
- Proven track record of supporting and leading site based teams across multiple service lines preferably with previous EMEA experience
- Proven track record in positive people management and engagement with extensive leadership skills
- Ability to work without supervision with the ability to drive positive impacts
- Proven ability to successfully deliver financial reporting on a TFM contract
- Experience in financial management and identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organisation
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings