I am looking for a Facilities Manager with a technical background for my Client in Brussels.
You must be fluent in English and French and knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage.
To apply you need to be:
- Degree qualified, preferably in operations or engineering.
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an on site team.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment.
- Experienced within a fast paced multi cultural global organization would be beneficial
- Highly motivated, dynamic individual with a passion for customer care
- Able to demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experienced in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Able to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Driven to meet deadlines
- Prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable