Fixed term maternity leave contract (June 2018 - March 2019)
You must be fluent in local languages and English
- Develop, gain consensus for, and implement the Best Practice/ Building Operation Plan for assigned portfolio.
- Work with the Financial Manager to prepare the annual budgets and to work with suppliers to develop and deliver the annual budget with best practice FM operational support and administer the works to ensure budget compliance.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Scope of Services, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators that have been formally agreed with CRE and the local Client Business Units that support the FM Budget.
- Ensure that a programme of regular management reports are completed accurately and comprehensively to track operational and financial performance. Reports include Savings Tracker, monthly Outlook Variance reporting and monthly outlook forecast reporting.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of the office buildings
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating procedures, the management plan and/or management services agreement and of leased premises as dictated by lessee's agreement.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Specialist, competitively bid and prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assemble and analyse
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- Knowledge of critical facilities and a understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills also an active listener
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strongly goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
- Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo
If you meet these requirements, please send your CV in English and in Word format.