I am looking for a Facilities Manager for my FM Service Provider Client on an exciting Client Account, based in Barcelona.
The Facilities Manager will support the team on this growing account with all aspect of FM service provision.
The successful candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken) and will have a strong customer service ethos and excellent communication skills.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
- Track record in Facilities Management within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience with local Facility legislation, and governing bodies.
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable.
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Education in technical discipline would be beneficial
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Be an excellent team player with the want to go above and beyond for each other
- Fluency in English and local language (Spanish essential, Catalan desirable)