I am looking for an immediately available, interim Facilities Manager for six months, based in Paris. Candidates must be fluent in French and English.
The FM is directly accountable for the following typical activities:
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the Client team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance
- Ensures compliance with Client best practice, policies and procedures including Statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA’s
- Develops a close working relationship with Landlord, Managing Agents and all of the FM vendors to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and become partners in delivering a high quality service.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
- Monitor PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers
- Responsible for Health & Safety during events, including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation and working closely with the Client Health & Safety Manager.
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest standards
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs
- Supports Events, Food & Beverage, Amenities, On site Activities & Concierge Services and relevant service providers locally
- Adds value in terms of delivery and innovation
- Proactively manages spend and budget locally in line with Client policies and procedures including the processing of PO’s, invoices, budgets, service charges, rates, rent, insurance and local taxes etc as applicable
- Proven track record in the management of hard & soft FM contracts
- Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a technical facilities-related background
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
- Degree qualified, preferable in operations or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and technical FM services
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability