I am looking for a Facilities Assistant for my Client in Stockholm.
This is an exciting new role in an expanding team which would suit someone with previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment or with reception and/or hospitality experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on – happy to support other Team members
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Customer service background essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
- IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
Fluent English and good level of Swedish is required for this role.