I am looking for a Facilities Coordinator to manage a corporate office building and three remote locations (approx 3500 sqm). Candidates must be fluent in English and in Greek.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among property management team members and The Client users by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Provides administrative support to the Customer Services Manager and team
- Promotes a team working environment by performing the prescribed duties personally or in conjunction with other members of the FM team, including service provider personnel.
- Ensures compliance with Best Practice, policies and procedures.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the building(s) filing systems. Assists the Customer Service Manager’s efforts in developing and maintaining lease, insurance, general buildings, project, vendor and contract files and assists in the preparation of personal files.
- Acknowledges role as management office "ambassador". Ensures that the firm's image is reflected through proper telephone and reception procedures, and quality service. Greets guests and visitors to the management office and effectively deals with their concerns by exhibiting a professional, mature, courteous, gracious and efficient manner.
- Receives calls at management office, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination.
- Communicates regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to the primary user contact.
- Assists the Customer Service Manager in developing a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his control
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- High customer satisfaction survey rating.
- Work order closure within agreed timescales