Are you available immediately for this Maternity Leave Cover Position (8/9 months)?
Fluent Italian and English required.
I am looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based in Milan. The main function of the role is to assist the Client Facilities Manager in all and any areas to ensure that the FM services to the building run smoothly.
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
- Working with the Facilities Manager to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves.
- Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager
- Suggesting cost saving plans to the client in order to be in line with the Account Leadership Principles.
- Working with the Building Ops team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Be available to assist other FM Team members as and when required
- Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc. that relate to all Facilities functions.
- Working on Special projects as and when required with the Facilities Manager
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional, friendly and welcoming attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on – happy to support other Team members
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Supervision of contractors
- Budget control
- Customer service background essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes preferable
- IT Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.