I am looking for a Customer Services Manager to assist the Facility Manager in the delivery of Services on site for this role in the northwestern suburbs of Paris. Candidates must be fluent in English and French.
- Assist the Facility Manager in the delivery of Services to operate Meeting Services on site
- Deliver continuous improvement against strategic objectives for Meeting Services
- Build quality relationships with Initiative Leaders and Regional Management
- Work with colleagues to develop, define, align and deploy innovations which support the achievement of the Client objectives
- Understand the complexity of Services provided on the site
- Ensure that the budget forecast is set up accordingly at the beginning of each fiscal year and accuracy is maintained on a quarterly basis so as for the whole fiscal year
- Ensure contact & management of Local Hard Services Company; manage orders & work organisation
- Ensure HS&E Program documents - Mission, Vision, Policy, Expectations - are in place, signed by the business leader and communicated
- Ensure HS&E Goals are actual, signed by the business leader and communicated to the organisation
- Client relationship management skills
- Expertise in the delivery of high-quality meeting services
- Excellent communication skills – able to identify key persuaders and represent data/results in highly impactful ways
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and seek guidance from Line Manager when necessary; Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Ability to self-manage, balancing multiple priorities and customers.
- Working effectively with others
- Comfortable with Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent English and French spoken and written language.
- Self-starter and pro-active.