I am seeking an immediately available Facilities Manager (Critical Environments) for a maternity leave cover in Greece, near Athens. Applicants must be fluent in Greek and English.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a high level of Client satisfaction, delivering key initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes, reporting and operational FM delivery for their areas of responsibility. This position is responsible to ensure the engineering practices in the business across Europe, Middle East and Africa, are developed, maintained and implemented across all locations in accordance with current practice and legislative requirements.
This includes ensuring that delivery of services through 3rd party suppliers is managed and monitored in accordance with best practice.
The role ensures efficient and consistent operation of all facility activities to meet contractual obligations
- Commercial/technical university degree
- Proven successful experience of 5-7 years in FM management
Critical Competencies for Success
- Pro activeness and innovative thinking
- Strong commercial understanding- P&L/Budget responsibility
- Experience in managing/ dealing with suppliers/ contractors
- Good knowledge of SLA’s/ KPI’s and measurement procedures.
- Understanding of engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical, and civil or facilities management
- Understanding of Projects in occupied environments
- Computer literate
- Sound knowledge of EHS
Other Personal Characteristics
- Self- motivated and result driven.
- Demonstrate English verbal and written language skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong Supervisory skills and influencing ability.
Environment, Health and Safety
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
- Follow require emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
- Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues