I am looking for a Site Launch Manager (PM) – renamed Change / Transition Manager (CTM)
Fluent in English, written and spoken
The Change / Transition Manager position manages and leads the coordination of all activities of an internal team and vendor partners to provide complete support for all moves, and new building opening activities as well as building demobilisation activities. A successful candidate has an ability to communicate clearly with all parties involved in a project, including key stakeholders, internal customers, team members and vendor partners and works as part of a Campus team around a common set of goals. This role requires the ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, teamwork, and attention to detail in order to insure client satisfaction. Must be able to deal with conflicts while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)
- Minimum of five years of related experience
- LEED Green Associate or AP certification preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio
- Roles requires daily communication with client and team members. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to inspect design plans and documents for accuracy.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to move within and between client buildings more than 50% of the day.
- Must be able to safely access construction sites
- Occasionally required to ascend/descend a ladder to review work at job sites and access roofs.
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions