Part of a Receptionist team of 6 covering 2 desks. The main area of responsibility is to operate the front desk across the campus; providing key support while ensuring that facilities services are delivered in a professional, effective, efficient and friendly manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet, assist and direct candidates, new hires, visitors and general public to the right person in the company.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries.
- Demonstrate permanent high level of security awareness, knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures, dawn raid and bailiff situations as well as general Health & Safety.
- Follow visitor & vendor sign-in procedures and maintain a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries.
- Issue badge access or print badge for employees/loaner, new hires, vendors and visitors, maintaining record of same.
- Monitor and maintain office and badge consumables in line with agreed par-stock levels.
- Maintain the reception, mailroom and printer areas clean and tidy.
- Coordinate interoffice mail services.
- Administration of parking spaces for visitors, employees and rent-a-cars.
- Oversee and order stationery on a weekly basis.
- Conduct daily F&B meeting set-up checks when in satellite offices (according to MES correspondence).
- Handle and update allocated daily TT requests not less than twice a day when still pending.
- Handle/Assist with incoming and outgoing mail enquiries according to the existing procedures and based on the weekly assigned location (mail room training book).
- Prepare for/attend:
- Daily office communicator morning team catch-up
- Bi Weekly Office Services team meeting and 1:1
- Be familiar & adhere to Office Services internal procedures.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to display cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fluency in German and English. Both written and spoken
- Hotel Reception / Concierge experience desired/ Running a front desk
- Customer service experience in a quality driven/demanding environment
- Hospitality or Hotel Management/Vocational /education