The Security and Business Continuity Manager will drive the development and standardisation of security policies and programs for safeguarding the Clients EU corporate business operations. This position is responsible for supporting security operations, safety and business continuity programming. This position will directly support security operations and emergency response, as well physical security design/installation at new sites. This position is based in region as per the locations above and has matrix reporting to the Senior Manager Business Assurance - EMEA (Security, Business Continuity and Safety) and to the Account Director
The successful candidate is expected to create, establish, implement and validate compliance with security programs across the security spectrum to include: physical security design standards, security awareness training, and emergency response. These programs are expected to leverage technology and systems to create automated processes and support systems that are sustainable and scalable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, coordinated and manage the creation and execution of security action plans including business continuity management (BCM), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), crisis management and incident response.
- Support day to day security operations to include guard force management, alarm response, special event management;
- Assess, evaluate, plan and arrange third party security services. Review, manage and monitor the effectiveness of contracted-out security services/resources
- Conduct security threat/risk assessments and in consultation with the Business Assurance team deploy mitigating security measures to manage identified security threats/risks.
- Work jointly with various operations and HR stakeholders to develop and implement security awareness programs
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems for both people protection and the effective storage and management of prototype and other sensitive devices;
- Continuously review, implement and maintain effective security policies, procedures and practices
- Understand the value of using metrics to improve individual, team, system, and site performance; establish and implement effective, predictable and measurable procedures/processes that can be communicated clearly among stakeholders;
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant;
- Work with management to create a security conscious culture;
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities in the new product development process
- Monitor the security environment and take proactive measures to minimize the impact of adverse changes on all Client Corporate business location within the EMEA area of responsibility.
- Provide timely security advice based on assessment of security risks and threats to inform business decisions.
- At least 8-year experience in a managerial role in the Security Industry
- An understanding on employment legislation relating to the provision of Security staff in EMEA, and their potential moves between providers.
- Significant experience in the field of Business Continuity Management
- Experience of dealing with information and intelligence, interpreting security threats and risks and management of investigations
- Currently possesses, or has the ability to develop, a network of key stakeholders in the EU e.g police, security services.
- Appropriate knowledge of current security technology
- The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- The candidate must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of legal contracts, budgeting and key terms
- Able to work efficiently and accurately to meet tight deadlines
- Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Word (Advanced level), PowerPoint (Advanced level), Excel (good level) and internet research
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Experience in arranging international travel and conference calls
- Demonstrate strong track record being a team player
English language skills are mandatory