I am looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager (Technical) for my Client in Paris
You must be fluent in French and have a good level of English.
If you are not fluent in French, please do not apply
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, you will manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Follow up on maintenance planned by Landlord
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Management and tracking of stock including but not limited to:
- Power supplies
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to
- Support of daily cleaning inspection
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Desk Assignments
- Furniture stock ordering and management
- Occupancy Tracking
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Liaison with:
- Global Telecom
- Global Security (for systems & devices)
- Global A/V
- Security Guards Coordination (when present on site)
- Other Building Operations Coordinators on client sites.
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
To apply you do need to have skilled professional experience in:
· Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
· Problem solving
· Good decision making
· Excellent written/verbal communications
· Spreadsheet and word processing
· Customer focused
· Good inter-personal skills
· Attention to detail
· Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
· Previous reception or hospitality experience
· Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline