I am looking for an Assistant FM (technical) for my FM Service Provider client based in Luxembourg
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the Assistant FM (Building Operations Coordinator) will manage a range of services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Client site.
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to help desk requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
- Management and tracking of building stock
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Daily cleaning
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Desk Assignments
- Furniture stock ordering and management
- Occupancy Tracking
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for other team members
Skills and Competencies
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in French and English (German would be advantageous)