I am looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for my Client. in Dublin
The Facility Manager (FM) functions as the professional who assists the Account Director, supporting the management of service delivery and operational delivery on a key account compromising 250,000sqft in Dublin. The FM is responsible for leading the on site team and assisting in all aspects of client and satisfaction, relating to hard and soft services and events on this prestigious blue chip client account.
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment. Experience within a global organization would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Strong financial acumen with experience in terms of financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance opportunities
- Management of the Building Management System
- Ensures compliance with best practice, policies and procedures.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all FM activities on site ensuring potential roadblocks are identified and removed
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues
- Monitor PPM schedule ensuring adherence to schedule
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest quality level
- Adds value in terms of delivery and innovation
- Acts as lead on small works projects taking place on site and supports interface with client project team/architects/contractors
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Demonstrate drive to meet deadlines
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
- Degree qualified, preferable in operations or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an on site team.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability