I am looking for an Assistant FM (technical) for my FM Service Provider client based in eastern Romania, near the border with Moldova.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the Assistant FM (Building Operations Coordinator) is responsible for managing the day to day helpdesk requests, reactive moves, assisting with contractor escorting and static engineering assistance requests.
• Assist in monitoring the adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets & attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
• Manage the Helpdesk response and activity management in line with agreed SLA’s
• Contribute in implementing all EHS practices are implemented and adhered to (e.g permits to work, risk assessments, method statements)
• Professional handling of general internal customer queries (email, etc).
• Oversee tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to Bulbs, Filters, Power supplies
• Management of local key supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning ensuring that costs are in line with budgets
• Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals – updating when necessary but less than quarterly.
• Conduct & report on relevant site Inspections/spot checks (with other members of FM Team):
o Daily cleaning, suitable HVAC condition, Landscaping
o Weekly “Walk the store”
• Closely work with the FM team.
• Assist with relevant Landlords/Managing Agents with regards to the delivery of PPM included in common charges.
• Monitor adherence in company recycling practices
• Assist with Project Management coordination as per agreed costs & timescales (Refurbishments, Renovations & Expansions)
• Assist with activity planning for Site Improvements
• Manage daily H&S issues & identify safety hazards within the building and incorporate the remediation of such hazards to ensure that the building’s staff and occupants work in a safe environment
• Proven leadership skills
• Strong eye for details
• Sharp time management
• Proven troubleshooting skills
• Leveraged decision making skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
• Fluent English and local language